Other sites combine the drivers you need in a bundle which, besides the driver, also install adware or a potentially unwanted program on your system. Here’s a software program that allows you to update your PC drivers without paying for a premium version. And that’s how you can update your device drivers without any hassles. As we’ve said above, keeping your drivers updated is one of the surefire ways to keep them protected from outside threats, as well as from random bugs. We hope you were able to update your drivers through one of these methods. The auto-scan option of windows 7 asus monitor driver this tool automatically works when Windows start and allows drivers to be updated before users have started working on the system.
- Make sure that the hardware device is compatible with your computer and with your version of Windows.
- If you can’t find the instructions, launch the installer, and the wizard will automatically remove the old driver and replace it with the new version.
- The system will complete the installation and you will be able to use it properly.
- Device Software ManagerDetects the applicable MFPs and printers on your network or connected PCs via USB.
- A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manage how your computer uses power.
Type in Command Prompt on the search bar at the bottom left of the screen. Then click on Run as Administrator to open up Elevated Command Prompt. You can also right-click on the Command Prompt icon and select Run as Administrator. If prompted by the UAC click Yes to allow the application to make changes to your device.
That means that you will get the best results in a minimum time with no effort, an ideal scenario. In contrast, a specialized driver update tool will identify any problematic drivers and will install the latest ones because they update their databases regularly. We suggest going for a driver update software that packs over tons of drivers in its database.
In Windows settings, head over to the Bluetooth and Devices section from the left pane. Open Windows settings by pressing Windows+I on your keyboard. Now, head over to the Apps section from the left pane in the Windows settings. We’re looking for part-time or full-time technical writers to join our team! It’s about a remote position that qualified tech writers from anywhere in the world can apply. Type printmanagement.msc and press Enter, to launch the Print Management console.